DiskManufacturer Storage Products Warranty Policy
Limited Warranty Statement
Thank you for purchasing Our products (hereinafter referred to as ‘products’). We appreciate your patronage and are always ready to provide you with the best quality service.
Before using the products provided by Shenzhen Yunze Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd. & Yunze Technology Limited, please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
By using this product, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Ramsta Product Warranty Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not use this product.
- We DiskManufacturer only provide warranty service for this product and does not provide assistance or backup services for any data stored in the product.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any loss or damage caused by or in connection with the use of our products, loss of expected costs, loss of data, or other indirect, accidental or derivative losses or damages, DiskManufacturer will not be vested in any Liability.
- DiskManufacturer’s products are designed for non-high-safety applications. We recommend that you do not use our products for life-sustaining equipment or other equipment that may cause personal injury or death due to defects or malfunctions of the product, including but not limited to Medical or related equipment, military or related equipment, aircraft, traffic control equipment, disaster prevention systems, combustion control systems, nuclear power equipment. If the Company’s products are used in such applications, the Company will not be liable for any personal injury or death and any loss arising from this application.
- For the bad or damaged products and the loss of data caused by any factors in the process of logistics delivery, both parties must promptly give feedback to the other party within two days after receiving the goods, in order to facilitate the next work.
Warranty Exclusion Provisions
DiskManufacturer does not warrant that the product operation is absolutely free from errors. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by a customer’s failure to comply with the correct product usage instructions.
This Limited Warranty does not extend to products where the user has made his/her own alterations or where the serial numbers have been removed. It also does not apply to damage caused in the following circumstances:
- the product is operated or stored under abnormal use and maintenance conditions
- the product is used at an incorrect location, and the connecting computer system is not properly maintained
- the product is subject to abuse, neglect, lightning strike, electrical fault, improper packaging, or accident
- the product is repaired, modified or altered by third parties, unless such repair, modification or alteration is expressly authorized in writing by DiskMFR
- the product is installed improperly
- the product is infected by a virus or malware
- warranty sticker defaced, broken or missing
- the broken part is a non original DiskMFR component such as a pickup, tray, etc
DiskMFR is not responsible for backing up or preserving any programs, data, or information that the user has stored in a SDD submitted for maintenance and servicing. DiskMFR cannot restore any designated information or contents for the user.
In the event that a DiskMFR product is defective within the warranty period, it can be returned to DiskMFR for in-warranty service.
Before returning any products to DiskMFR, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) has to be requested. After verification, We may authorise to return the product by issuing a RMA number.
DiskMFR reserves the right to refuse requests for out-of-warranty service. In case an out-of-warranty service is accepted, DiskMFR will invoice all repair and transport costs.
DiskMFR does not make any other written or oral warranties, and refuses to acknowledge any warranties or conditions outside the scope of this Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty applies only to DiskMFR storage products sold by YUNZE, its related enterprises, and authorized dealers. There may be a change to the warranty terms and conditions, and the maintenance response time; depending on the country or region where the consumer uses the product.