M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
|Dimensions||50.8 × 29.85 × 4.85 mm|
NVMe™ PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes
M.2 2280 PCIe
Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal
Details About M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
- Achieve superior performance– Speeds up to 3,400MB/s, 6 times faster than SATA SSD, And 25 times faster than traditional laptop internal hard drives.
- Ideal for data-intensive environment– Yunze M.2 NVMe SSD can provide up to 500,000 random IOPS through the NVMe protocol,achieving extremely high throughput.
- Designed specifically for demanding workloads– Yunze M.2 NVMe SSD is designed from the ground up,carefully constructed,with better power management features,durability and optimized, compatible with 3D NAND.
- nCache 3.0– Use advanced algorithms and multi-level cache to improve performance,such as random read/write performance and durability.
- Easy to install and manage– Yunze M.2 NVMe SSD is easy to install into compatible systems without technical assistance.Dashboard is convenient for monitoring the running status and performance of hard drives.
- Optimal systems– Ideal for Ultrabooks and small-form-factor PC (SFF PC) systems.
- Multiple capacities– Upgrade your PC with up to 1TB.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface||NVMeTM PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 lanes|
|Capacities||64GB | 128GB | 256GB | 512GB | 1024GB|
|Sequential Read||950MB/s | 1800MB/s | 2000MB/s | 2400MB/s | 2400MB/s|
|Sequential Write||400MB/s | 600MB/s | 1300MB/s | 1700MB/s | 1800MB/s|
|Maximum 4K Read/Write||Up to 96,200/76,400 IOPS|
|Average Access Time||0.05ms|
|Power Consumption||0.032W idle / 0.08W avg / 1.7W (MAX) read / 4.5W (MAX) write|
|Dimensions||80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm|
|Write endurance||[email protected] write and erase per day|
|Wear-Leveling Algorithm||Dynamic and static wear-leveling|
|Data Retention||[email protected]℃|
|Bad block management||Auto Bad Block Management in System|
|Operating temperature||0℃ ～ 70℃|
|Storage temperature||-40℃ ～ 85℃|
|Vibration operating||2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)|
|Vibration non-operating||20G Peak (10-2000Hz)|
|Life expectancy||2 millions hours MTBF|
|Warranty/Support||Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support|